eclipse 2.1.1

Post by Norikatsu Shigemu » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 11:44:21

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:19:10 -0700 (PDT)

> > It wouldn't hurt if you post your patch.  Some of us are adventurous and
> > don't want to wait until the port is updated :-)
> The diff is huge so you may get it here:
>   http://people.freebsd.org/~olgeni/eclipse.patch

        This patch looks good!  If you hope, I'll commit this.  OK?

1. Breaking News - natively compiled Eclipse (Re: Eclipse IDE with GCC: is anyone using it?)

Breaking News!

* gcc can compile java code, natively.
        http://gcc.gnu.org/java/

* eclipse is written in java

=> Natively compiled eclips
     http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2003-08/msg00004.html

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
Skellefte?

2. D-link G520 wireless network card

3. FreeBSD Port: eclipse-2.1

4. Trident 9440

5. Eclipse and Red Hat 8.0

6. PCI quirk for SMBus bridge on Asus P4 boards

7. Eclipse 2.1 release

8. How do I create user and password on WWW?

9. Customize Eclipse app's fonts?

10. eclipse port?

11. Problems Compiling Eclipse

12. Looking for info on Portacom Tech. Eclipse II (S3 911)

13. SuSe Linux and Eclipse - "No such file or directory"