JBoss 3.x

Post by Ernst de Ha » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:06:25

I don't have the time to keep up with the JBoss versions. I received an
update, so that's what I committed...

I'm still looking for a volunteer to take over the maintainership from me.

Ernst

Quote:> Hi,

> I saw you recently updated the jboss3 port to 3.0.7.

> Since the lastest production release is 3.2.1, I'm wondering why you did
> 3.0.7 and not 3.2.1?

> I have installed 3.2.1 by just switching the PORTVERSION in Makefile,
> and specifying NO_CHECKSUM=yes.  My first impression is that it seems to
> work - at least I get to the management console.  I'm a newcomer to app
> servers, so I can't tell you anything more specific.

JBoss 3.x

Post by Ernst de Ha » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:56:48

Just committed an update to 3.2.1.

Ernst

Quote:> Hi,

> I saw you recently updated the jboss3 port to 3.0.7.

> Since the lastest production release is 3.2.1, I'm wondering why you did
> 3.0.7 and not 3.2.1?

> I have installed 3.2.1 by just switching the PORTVERSION in Makefile,
> and specifying NO_CHECKSUM=yes.  My first impression is that it seems to
> work - at least I get to the management console.  I'm a newcomer to app
> servers, so I can't tell you anything more specific.

JBoss 3.x

Post by Ernst de Ha » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:29:15

des: Made you the maintainer. Thanks!

all others: Go ahead and bombard des with all your JBoss 3 questions,
requests and flames! ;-)

Ernst