J2ME on FreeBSD

Post by Bill Hu » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:45:24

> Is anyone working on a port of J2ME to FreeBSD?

Not that I know of, but I'm certain that commercial companies are
doing that stuff.

bill

1. Need help: KVM (J2ME) on Linux

We have J2ME_CLDC (KilobytefootprintVirtualMachine JAVA) compiling on Redhat 6.2
(Pentium host). Some of the samples programs partially run and jam up after
button clicks, other die right away with a SIGSEGV (Segmentation Violation).
Anyone work through this, been at it a week and still no luck...

Mike Tiberio

2. Linux as home Multimedia Gateway -which HW&SW ?

3. J2ME on PicoBSD

4. Huge difference between AIX and SCO disk performance

5. KVM on linux | CODESET Undecleared' |J2ME

6. dip for Linux 1.1.59

7. J2ME : "bad interpreter"

8. Keaybord problem

9. J2ME on PicoBSD

10. J2ME

11. JXTA for J2ME Chat Transcript Available

12. Motorola to complement J2ME with Linux OS

13. Tons of errors after compiling J2ME under SOLARIS ????!!!!!!!!!!!