Help needed with ported app linux-ibm-1.*

Help needed with ported app linux-ibm-1.*

Post by <Pierre.HU.. » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:04:06

------=_NextPartTM-000-744d9b19-f3bf-40b9-b20e-c659103de904

I 've got a simple question :

Is there someone who know how to de a good work with the ported app :
linux-ibm-1.3.1 or linux-ibm-1.4.0 ?
Installation seems to be OK, command "./java -fullversion" work fine,
but as soon as I do a command  not completed ( "./java" ), instead of
help msg, i've got a message :

*** panic: JVMXE102: sigaltstack

and after a fews minutes, Ive got a < cool > 540 Mo core file.

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Pierre

------=_NextPartTM-000-744d9b19-f3bf-40b9-b20e-c659103de904

------=_NextPartTM-000-744d9b19-f3bf-40b9-b20e-c659103de904--

Help needed with ported app linux-ibm-1.*

Post by Mattias Schlenk » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:34:35

Quote:> Hi,
> I 've got a simple question :

> Is there someone who know how to de a good work with the ported app :
> linux-ibm-1.3.1 or linux-ibm-1.4.0 ?
> Installation seems to be OK, command "./java -fullversion" work fine,
> but as soon as I do a command  not completed ( "./java" ), instead of
> help msg, i've got a message :

> *** panic: JVMXE102: sigaltstack

> and after a fews minutes, Ive got a < cool > 540 Mo core file.

> Any Idea ?

What kind of Application are you trying to run? Which thread model? What
FreeBSD version are you running?

Bye
Matt

--
 Mattias Schlenker  / Tel 0851 9441369 oder 0160 7352988
 Freyunger Str. 42 / http://webweaver.de/ilw/

1. Need help porting DOS app that uses parallel port

I am porting some DOS software that makes use of two function apparently
located in a header file called dos.h  These function are outport, and
inport.  I am trying to find the linux equivilents.  The output function
takes two values (in HEX), one is the port address, the other is the data
to output.  The inport is a little more complicated, but I suspect the
function is the same.  Also the version of stdlib they used had a function
itoa to convert integers to characters.  Linux seems to have an atoi but
no itoa. Any advice here?

        Thanks,
        Chris A. Henesy

--
"(America is) a country where a dual morality, hypocrisy and nonsense have
been allowed to dominate politics and the mass media for years, and this

2. Newsgroup comp.os.linux.setup, Articles 134239-134268I got very very big fonts and screens in X help

3. Need help porting DOS app that uses parallel port (Part II)

4. conducting research on this newsgroup (please read)

5. Help needed in porting AIX lex app to linux flex

6. memory use on Solaris 8

7. Help needed in porting AIX lex app to Linux flex

8. Strange behavior of simple C program

9. Need help porting DOS app over to Linux

10. ===HELP: How to port UNIX + Motif client/server app to a WWW app ?? ===

11. Windows NT|2000 Linux 2.2 port (was Linux apps in win2000 port news!)

12. Need Info on porting MS-Windows app. to Unix (Linux).

13. Need help compiling Linux port of XView (pl1 + sunsite linux patches)