J2ME on PicoBSD

Post by Patrick Gardell » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 01:52:24

Alex,

At this point, no, it has not.  I think this is the first time anyone has
suggested it!  It would be fun though!
patrick

> I have been working on a Java environment for Pico with Kaffe. It
> turned  out to be too big for a floppy, had to etherboot and then the
> system ran  out of swap space (Kernel~10M RAM~20M). Then tried using
> Wabba, but it  has its own set of classes that demand a particular
> import, so no good.  I was wondering if anyone knows if J2ME has
> already been ported to  FreeBSD, for the KVM seems to be quite small,
> either that or another JVM  I could work with.

> Txs

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-small" in the body of the message

1. J2ME on PicoBSD

Not to mention really useful for certain applications.  I'm not even
sure that the source is available though?

--

Eyes Beyond                         Web     : http://www.eyesbeyond.com

2. . Pop3 HELP!

3. Need help: KVM (J2ME) on Linux

4. NIS+ security

5. J2ME on FreeBSD

6. bugs in 2.0.18 compressed ramdisk load

7. KVM on linux | CODESET Undecleared' |J2ME

8. Which ZIP I/F is better????

9. J2ME : "bad interpreter"

10. J2ME

11. JXTA for J2ME Chat Transcript Available

12. Motorola to complement J2ME with Linux OS

13. Tons of errors after compiling J2ME under SOLARIS ????!!!!!!!!!!!