Specifying jdk for tomcat 4.1.18

Post by Sheldon Hea » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:59:18

Quote:> >>I agree. At the very least, I would expect a FreeBSD port to provide
> >>the option to behave like the official stock release.

> >Hang on, that's not what this is about.

> I disagree.

You're entitled to disagree, but at least take the time to read the
entire post to which you respond when you do so.  You went on to argue
against a point I didn't make. :-)

Quote:> The original issue in this matter was how to tell Tomcat which JVM to
> use (see the subject line).  The FreeBSD port works differently than
> the stock version released by the ASF.

The proposition I put forward would result in the software working very
much like the standard distribution, while the additional functionality
that several people have requested was made available in a traditional
and familiar fashion.

Ciao,
Sheldon.