[ANN] BSD licensed C++ library for reading jar/zip file

[ANN] BSD licensed C++ library for reading jar/zip file

Post by Cierniak, Micha » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:20:26

Arun,
Thanks for the tip.  We have just added jar file support to ORP using the
zlib library (http://www.gzip.org/zlib).  We are testing it right now and
unless we run into unexpected problems, we will include this code in the
next release of ORP.

Michal

1. BSD licensed C++ library for reading jar/zip files

This program might be of interest to authors of free Java VMs

http://www.sharma-home.net/~adsharma/projects/ziplib/

This C++ library allows you to read (but not write) a zip file or a jar
file. The API is similar, but not indentical to java.util.zip. The
program is tested for memory leaks. The library makes heavy use of C++
features like exceptions, templates, RTTI etc. They seem to work fine
with GCC.

2. HP-UX. HELP please.

3. (ANN) Sophist Solutions releases Led 3.0 C++ Class Library

4. A strange message from errpt.

5. BSD Licensed C++ compiler

6. screen setuid root

7. (ANN) Sophist Solutions releases Led 3.0 C++ Class Library

8. HP Omnibook 5000?

9. ANN: C++ Database Template Library for Solaris

10. java/43949: Port java/jump should install jump.jar in shared jars dir

11. "cd file.zip" instead of "unzip file.zip"?

12. Need library to read zip/gz without decomp

13. ftp and jar-files (class files)