Problem with sound on freebsd 5.1

Post by Marco » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:12:28

Look
I just recompile my kernel for sound blaster live support, and everything is
working just fine, but i got a little problem....when I play an mp3 or a
video i can`t get sound from my 4 speakers ( creative 4.1 speakers) and i
just can hear sound from  2 of them.

does anyone knows how to make it work for the 4 speakers ?

marcos
S.O freebsd 5.1

1. No 5.1 sound with usb sound blaster

Hello,

I have recently bought a Sound Blaster Live 5.1 External (USB) and I
have tried to use it in my Debian. I have loaded the alsa modules
(snd_usb_audio) and I do get the sound but in 2.1 mode and not 5.1 (in
the front speakers and subwoofer). What am I doing wrong? Any ideas to
get the 5.1 sound?

Thank you very much.

Radens

2. Cirrus clgd5436 Chipset and X

3. Anyone able to get 5.1 sound with a sound blaster live?

4. Mount diskette under MKLinux

5. FreeBSD 5.1 and local daemon startup problems

6. Linux Mail Server Setup/Software

7. Sound problem, Red Hat 5.1

8. Packaged binaries of apache 1.3.27 available

9. JDK1.4 on FreeBSD 5.1: build problems

10. Sound related problem under RedHat 5.1 fvwm95.

11. Problem with a USB CD/RW on FreeBSD 5.1

12. SB Live! 5.1 and Mandrake 8.2 sound problems

13. AIX 5.1.B and 5.1.C and AIX 5.1.D