Hi I just installed FreeBSD 5,
but im haning troubles getting the mouse to work!
The mouse wont work in X!
Please help me!
Quote:> Hi I just installed FreeBSD 5,
> but im haning troubles getting the mouse to work!
> The mouse wont work in X!
> Please help me!
|>Hi I just installed FreeBSD 5,
|>but im haning troubles getting the mouse to work!
|>The mouse wont work in X!
|>Please help me!
| Never mind!
Just a suggestion for the future:
When you come up with a solution (for yourself, or for others).. Just add it
to the thread.
That way if someone in the future has the same problem and does a newsgroup
search, the answer will be there.
Just my $0.02.. and some advanced netiquette :)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
1. PPP link works but none of the routing is working
This is my network setup as it stands.
* firewall * 10.0.0.1
| | ..... |
| 10.0.0.3 10.0.0.254
*linux ppp server*
| | .... |
10.0.1.2 10.0.1.3 10.0.0.254
where the 10.0.1.xxx subnet is a ppp subnet with 200+ clients all
connected via modems. Currently I can get the ppp link up and running
and I can ping the ppp server but cann't get to anything outside of
that. I need to run NAT so that I can access the ppp client machines
from inside the original 10.0.0.xxx subnet. Are there any great
tutorials or How-to's that relate? I haven't found any relevant docs
yet. Also is there a way to use diald on the server so that it will
call any of the clients when they have traffic? I have seen how to
make the client call the server when there is traffic but is there a
way to reverse this to 250+ different phone numbers?
3. world -k none -y none -p -f /tmp/L281682.html comp.unix.sco.misc
4. Please Help
5. kudzu finds PS/2 mouse when none exist
6. agiler mouse
7. RH 6.2 sees a PS/2 mouse when none is there
8. Where can I find the library libelib.so.1 ?
10. help: X shows 2 mouse cursors, none real.
11. mouse control = jerky to none; impossible to navigate through X
12. HELP : PS2 mouse - HP Vectra VL series 3 5/90 mouse wont work.