hiding dirs and files with LDAP

Post by Niels Bergsm » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 01:53:12

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me how I hide directories and files with LDAP, I've been
searching on the internet for some time now but can't find something
usefull..

Thanks,

Niels

hiding dirs and files with LDAP

Post by Lowell Gilber » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:58:56

comp.unix.bsd.freebsd is not widely propagated, so you won't
necessarily get much help here (in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd).
See http://www.freebsd.org/support.html for better ideas...
[followups redirected accordingly]

> Could anyone tell me how I hide directories and files with LDAP, I've been
> searching on the internet for some time now but can't find something
> usefull..

Won't that depend on your LDAP server software?

1. weird... can't put a cd \dir\dir\dir\ in a .csh file...

I have a web site that sits over in another dir... i'm constantly typing
the cd command, so, put it in a .csh file, and type

bash web.csh

and nothing happens. no errors. nada.  I've looked in the RTFMs, and
either don't know the questions to ask, or am barking up the wrong tree.

any help out there?

Jim

2. #if defined .... some problems....

3. Samba:Hiding files and getting W2k dir

4. Neoware 5BLMP motherboard

5. hidden files/dirs

6. Java for Linux port?

7. UNIX: How to hide FILE/DIR ???

8. Netscape Communicator 4.04 problems....

9. How can I hide hidden files from anonymous ftpd user ?

10. How to find all hidden file on Unix, and how can i find hidden process?

11. dir timestamps vs dir/file timestamps

12. How.move.file.fr.sub.dir.2.parent.dir

13. rsh host cat < /dir/file > /dir/file2