Problem with Apache+SSL on fbsd box

Post by Admi » Mon, 25 Jun 2001 05:41:05

I installed apache with ssl, I compiled them together, and "14471 ?? Ss
0:00.16 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -DSSL" is running, but, it doesn't let me
connect to it, Netscape says to me "The server's certificate has an invalid
signature. You will not be able to connect to this site securely." what did
I do wrong, I made the cert by doing this before make install for apache
"make certificate TYPE=custom", what could be wrong? Any help is
appreciated.

thanks,
Paul

1. Question: Running Apache SSL and Apache non-SSL on one server

What is the ideal setup if you need to run Apache-SSL and a non-SSL
version of Apache on the same server? Can you run SSL and non-SSL with
the same software or do you need two installations of Apache: one for
SSL and one for non-SSL?

Thanks for any help.

Raler

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. resolution and color depth

3. Apache-SSL and problems with SSL certificate

4. PPP slower than CSLIP ?

5. how to start apache-1.3.22 w/ ssl automatically on RH7.2 box

6. bash: test if var is an integer

7. I got serveral problems in my fbsd box....plz help ~

8. Q motif for compiling XMosaic2.4 on Solaris2.3

9. Apache-SSL won't compile: Can't find ssl.h!

10. Apache-ssl or mod-ssl?

11. Replacing SSL Certficates in Apache mod-ssl

12. Apache-SSL or mod-SSL?

13. Diff between Apache SSL and Mod SSL