domain masquerading for mail

Post by Bas » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:39:24

Hi,

I have nagios installed on FreeBSD 4.7.
Everything works fine, except for the alerting. Mails are being sent out via
this command:

/usr/bin/printf "%b" "" | /usr/bin/mail -s "Host $HOSTNAME$ is $HOSTSTATE$
since $DATETIME$." $CONTACTEMAIL$

Problem I am having: The sms gateway provider doesn't allow me to sent mail

How can I do this? I have several .cf and .mc files, which are the correct
ones?

Tia

Bas

1. domain masquerading for mail

[since comp.unix.bsd.freebsd didn't seem to be appropriate]

Hi,

I have nagios installed on FreeBSD 4.7.
Everything works fine, except for the alerting. Mails are being sent out via
this command:

/usr/bin/printf "%b" "" | /usr/bin/mail -s "Host $HOSTNAME$ is $HOSTSTATE$
since $DATETIME$." $CONTACTEMAIL$

Problem I am having: The sms gateway provider doesn't allow me to sent mail

How can I do this? I have several .cf and .mc files, which are the correct
ones?

Tia

Bas

2. Help with RH 7.2 and Lucent WinModem driver

3. Sendmail and header rewriting joe@mail.domain.com to joe@domain.com

4. Problems with tset and vt100 vs console

5. New Domain does not accept OLD domain name mail

6. OS/2 Emulator on HP/UX or AIX?

7. sendmail : cannot receive mail from some domains (mail server timeout)

8. Q: mailtool V3.5 and mail files

9. Howto make mail to my domain go to my ISP mail server.

10. Sendmail: mails rejected with "550-unrouteable mail domain "blade150.lafr.de""

11. NIS+ Sub-Domain client: should it be a member of the master domain AND sub-domain?

12. Parked Domains, Aliases, Domain Redirection and Domain Forwarding

13. IP masquerading & domain names