ipfilter config tool

Post by Sick » Mon, 01 Oct 2001 02:04:20

Hello,

I'm looking for a tool to easily configure and change ipfilter rules under
FreeBSD 4.x ?
Working like Checkpoint's FW-1 client tools or a web interface would be
great !

Has anyone heard of such an application ?

thnx in advance.

1. ipfilter and ipnat question - configs?

I'm setting up a gateway box for my home LAN and wanted to use
ipfilter.  I'm running FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE.  I've read up on it and
have it pretty much where I can use it but a few questions:

My firewall rules are stored in ipf.rules in /etc, are the nat rules
put in here or in ipnat.rules, or nat.rules? I've seen it all 3 ways
in examples.

For internal redirection (via rdr) do those fo in ipf.rules or the nat
rules (wherever they may be)?

I don't have a /usr/share/samples directory so I don't have any sample
files to reference.  Thanks for the help.

Mark

2. Apache's home??

3. config for ipf.conf (Ipfilter)

4. ISDN Modem

5. IPFILTER NAT config help !!!

6. unix/sun openwindows problem

7. Tools Tools Tools ... wanted

8. AHA2940..... Help!

9. GUI based embedded Linux config tool - correction

10. printer config tool

11. Config APM features & tools

12. Q: more keybindings possible than in config tool?

13. how can i config acct account admin tool ~