Read UFS in Windows (FAT32)

Post by Crypti » Sat, 22 Sep 2001 16:52:51

 I am runnig a dual boot win/freebsd, i would like to know if ther are utils
that read UFS from windows (Fat32), I have used a util in the past to read
ext2 (linux) from windows but cant find any 3rd party sw to read UFS. does
such sw exist?

Thanks.

1. reading UFS slice from Windows

Hi!

A relatively n00b question here... I'd like to know if there are any
programs similar to explore2fs, but for reading UFS slices from
Windows.

I can't use NFS or anything that requires FreeBSD to be actually up
and running, since they're on the same machine.

Any Programs or drivers would be much appreciated. I just read
something about Installable File System Drivers. Would that help?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks :)

2. qpr source wanted

3. Read UFS in Windows?

4. Shadow Password Files for Linux

5. Windows media Player plug-ins

6. Using Linux' X server

7. UFS logging VS Solstice DiskSuite's Trans metadevice "UFS logging"

8. Solaris to solaris unstable, Solaris to HPUX stable??

9. Solaris / BSD: (ufs)dump / (ufs)restore compatibility?

10. reading Sun partitioned and ufs formatted MOD

11. reading Sys V.4 (ufs) formated 3 1/4 inch floppy disk

12. mounting ufs filesystems read/write

13. read ufs under win32