Service Pack question

Post by No O » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:40:28

How do find out which Service Pack I have?  Also, where can I get
Service Pack 3 for Win2000 Professional if I need it?  I could not
find it on the MS site.  Thanks.

Service Pack question

Post by Droni » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:55:37

Look for the system information in "Computer Managment".
SP 3 for Windows 2000 is not yet available.

Quote:> How do find out which Service Pack I have?  Also, where can I get
> Service Pack 3 for Win2000 Professional if I need it?  I could not
> find it on the MS site.  Thanks.

Service Pack question

Post by No O » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 04:25:18

Ok, thanks.

Look for the system information in "Computer Managment".
SP 3 for Windows 2000 is not yet available.

Quote:> How do find out which Service Pack I have?  Also, where can I get
> Service Pack 3 for Win2000 Professional if I need it?  I could not
> find it on the MS site.  Thanks.

Service Pack question

Post by Someon » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 05:55:10

Even if it's not the SP3, there is a Security Roll-up Package called
W2K_SP3_X86_EN.exe
Look at Q319733

> Look for the system information in "Computer Managment".
> SP 3 for Windows 2000 is not yet available.

> > How do find out which Service Pack I have?  Also, where can I get
> > Service Pack 3 for Win2000 Professional if I need it?  I could not
> > find it on the MS site.  Thanks.

1. Service Pack Question

Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\ shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S install.

Dan Rosenberger
DataCom, Inc.
219.764.2599

2. Audio Problems-Sound Card, PC or both

3. SFC, WFP, and Service Pack Question

4. Number() sorting in XSL

5. Service pack questions

6. @prompt([okcancellist]...) from LotusScript

7. Service Pack Question

8. Anti-virus?! Local BBS won't hold OS/2 stuff till:

9. Service pack question

10. service pack question

11. Service Pack Question

12. WinNT service pack question