Can't log off users when idle time expires??

Can't log off users when idle time expires??

Post by Fredrick A. Bernin » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:52:07

I have set the local security properties to log off computers after 15mins
but after the time expires the computer does not log the user off.  Any
suggestions on why this the case?

Fredrick

1. "Automatically log off users when log on time expires

I haave a win2k network in native mode running AD, it is
basically a lab with fresh installs of win2k server and
win2k pro with the latest sp2 and all hotfixes

created a couple accounts that belong to the domain users
group with logon hours specified, all the rest is default
when the account was created

I defined for the default domain policy to "Automatically
log off users when log on time expires" set to enable.

When a user has surpassed the logon time they are not
automatically logged off, as I would expect.  If the user
log's off and tries to log back in,  the user is denied.
However it doesn't automatically log off users when the
logon time expires.  I remember this worked fine in NT.

2. Arrow keys in ELM only

3. Forcing a user to log off when time expires?

4. BAD free space on m$ dos client.

5. Automatically log off users when login time expires

6. another newbie question

7. automatically log off users when logon time expires

8. Please review "Porting GCC for Dummies" - available via FTP

9. user not log off when time expire

10. Automatically log off users when logon time expires

11. Server does not automatically log off users when logon time expires

12. automatically log off users when logon time expires

13. Automatically log off users when logon time expires dows not work