Service Pack Question

Post by LarryLa » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:39:16

Should I install SP1 first and then SP2? Or just install SP2?

Thanks

Service Pack Question

Post by Dan G » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:11:42

As the web site states, SP1 is included into SP2, just get SP2.

Quote:> Should I install SP1 first and then SP2? Or just install SP2?

> Thanks

1. Service Pack Question

Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\ shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S install.

Dan Rosenberger
DataCom, Inc.
219.764.2599

2. How to manage shared, private on first use views

3. Service Pack question

4. Wireless AppleTalk?

5. SFC, WFP, and Service Pack Question

6. FS: SS1,1+ and SS2 disk kit