Disabling the Ctrl-Esc key sequence, How to.

Disabling the Ctrl-Esc key sequence, How to.

Post by John Welc » Sun, 11 May 2003 07:21:37

Win2K SP2:

I have a client with a DOS program that needs the Ctrl-Esc key sequence.
Unchecking the Ctrl-Esc box in the window properties does not disable this
key sequence. Is there a way to disable it in the Registry or via any other
settings change?

John Welch
Cornerstone Software, Inc.
Taking you from where you are to where you want to be.
www.cston.com
C5.5.H EE ABC

Disabling the Ctrl-Esc key sequence, How to.

Post by Snoop¥ 2°° » Sun, 11 May 2003 08:21:55

Hi,

Have a look at this small utility.?

http://www.wpostal.com/anglais/winctrl.htm

--
Snoop 23

Cut "The Crap" to Reply.

Checked by McAfee anti-virus system www.mcafee.com
Version: 7.02.6000 Scan Engine 4.1.60
Virus Database: 4262 - Release Date: 7/05/2003.

Quote:> Win2K SP2:

> I have a client with a DOS program that needs the Ctrl-Esc key sequence.
> Unchecking the Ctrl-Esc box in the window properties does not disable this
> key sequence. Is there a way to disable it in the Registry or via any
other
> settings change?

> John Welch
> Cornerstone Software, Inc.
> Taking you from where you are to where you want to be.
> www.cston.com
> C5.5.H EE ABC

Disabling the Ctrl-Esc key sequence, How to.

Post by John Welc » Sun, 11 May 2003 10:05:52

Thanks, but it doesn't work in Win2K.
- John

> Hi,

> Have a look at this small utility.?

> http://www.wpostal.com/anglais/winctrl.htm

> --
> Snoop 23

> Cut "The Crap" to Reply.

> Checked by McAfee anti-virus system www.mcafee.com
> Version: 7.02.6000 Scan Engine 4.1.60
> Virus Database: 4262 - Release Date: 7/05/2003.

> > Win2K SP2:

> > I have a client with a DOS program that needs the Ctrl-Esc key sequence.
> > Unchecking the Ctrl-Esc box in the window properties does not disable
this
> > key sequence. Is there a way to disable it in the Registry or via any
> other
> > settings change?

> > John Welch
> > Cornerstone Software, Inc.
> > Taking you from where you are to where you want to be.
> > www.cston.com
> > C5.5.H EE ABC

Disabling the Ctrl-Esc key sequence, How to.

Post by Snoop¥ 2°° » Sun, 11 May 2003 11:51:46

Oops, never noticed that, sorry.! :-(