NT4, Personal Fax for Windows and USR Modems (Now Win 2K)

NT4, Personal Fax for Windows and USR Modems (Now Win 2K)

Post by Mark Goul » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

What is the current state of the above.

Have MS released a patch for those of us who upgraded from NT4 with Personal
Fax for Windows to NT2K. I have a USR Sportster.

Thanks

Mark

NT4, Personal Fax for Windows and USR Modems (Now Win 2K)

Post by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Win 2K contains the successor to NTPF.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Quote:>What is the current state of the above.

>Have MS released a patch for those of us who upgraded from NT4 with
Personal
>Fax for Windows to NT2K. I have a USR Sportster.

>Thanks

>Mark

NT4, Personal Fax for Windows and USR Modems (Now Win 2K)

Post by Mark Goul » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Yes, I know, but I have the problem where if you did not remove NTPF before
you installed NT2K, then the fax service will not start up!

Hence the request for a patch

> Win 2K contains the successor to NTPF.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]

> >What is the current state of the above.

> >Have MS released a patch for those of us who upgraded from NT4 with
> Personal
> >Fax for Windows to NT2K. I have a USR Sportster.

> >Thanks

> >Mark

NT4, Personal Fax for Windows and USR Modems (Now Win 2K)

Post by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I see. None that I know of so far.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP - Outlook]