Windows Explorer Doesn't show Properties Window

Windows Explorer Doesn't show Properties Window

Post by Brad Farrel » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:33:25

I'm trying to look at the properties of a drive within Windows
Explorer.  I do the right-click and get the menu, select properties, and
nothing happens.  This same thing occurs if I use the My Computer
process or the menu option from the menu bar.  Also happens if I'm
looking at a file or a folder.  The other options from the submenu work
just fine.

Any suggestions?  I'm doing this from within the admin account.

Thanks

Brad

1. Windows Explorer doesn't show drive properties...

Hi,
Does any one knows why is it that my windows explorer doesn't open a the
folder properties window.
When I select it and click it, it just stay still, doesn't hang, just
doesn't show the file properties window that it is supposed to appear when I
click the properties option from any folder right click menu.
If it is because an error in my systems, could you give advice in correcting
this behavior.
Or perhaps it is some security feature within windows 2000. If this would
have been the case, can you tell me how to change it.
Thank you.
Hector

2. Creating Bookmarks?

3. Selecting Properties in Windows Explorer doesn't do anything, ditto Sharing

4. problem with ex

5. Folder properties in Windows Explorer doesn't work anymore...

6. NetNews #4 from ICC in Moscow

7. Folder properties dialog doesn't show and 'Search' hangs

8. Multiple physical Network Connectio

9. 'Sharing' and 'Properties' in Windows Explorer

10. Left window doesn't refresh in Windows (2000) Explorer

11. file properties dialog doesn't show up

12. folder properties sheet does not show up in the windows explorer

13. Windows explorer properties / sharing do not show