User name & password prompts

Post by James Camero » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Every trime I log on to my e-mail thru Microsoft outlook the prompt appears
for my user name & password for each account I am checking, even tho' I
click the remember password box.
How can I prevent this.
I am operating windows2000 professional

Cheers

User name & password prompts

Post by Guy » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

you need to be a member of the thrusted domain by your exchange Domain

Guy

1. RRAS & PAP, user/password prompt

Hi,
  I want to use my w2k server as a RAS server with PAP authentication.
I want the client to be prompted for a username and password when
dialing to the RAS server.

More specificaly I have an embeded system that has ppp and a tcp/ip
stack and I want to be able to login with plain text on the RAS server
and use sockets communication. I have installed ras services and
disabled all authentication methods except PAP on my RAS server and
the remote access policy. After doing this I used Hyperterminal from
another machine to test it, and dialed to my ras server. I get no
prompt for a username and password. How do I do this? How can I
configure the username and password prompts? Do I need some kind of
script?
Thanks in advance for any reply or hint.
Regards
  Soteris

2. Many Many SUN & SCSI Cables Available

3. User name & password over WAN connection

4. setfocus() ?

5. backing up user name & passwords

6. "fudo" security tool from Bellcore

7. User name & password

8. Does Dungeon Master work under 2.04?

9. What's my user name & Password?

10. DUN problem - Can't bring up User name & Password dialog

11. Startup User Name & Password

12. Direct Cable Connection uable to connect : user name, password and domain name

13. DUN....I want to be prompted for my login name and password, instead of automatic.