how to Automatic logo off user when user logon time expire in win2k

how to Automatic logo off user when user logon time expire in win2k

Post by Vishal Pate » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:14:05

hi,
anyone can help how to set the user automatic logo off when user's logon
time expire.
thnaks

1. automatically log off users when logon time expires

I have been working trying to get the "Automatically log off users when
Logon time expires" policy working and have had no success.  I am told that
this feature won't work with 2000 ADS because of an imcompatibility with
kerberos in 2k.  My question is has anyone heard of a problem with this
policy and is there any other way to force a log off at a specific time?

2. Getting Rid of AOL Messenger?

3. Automatically log off users when logon time expires

4. CFP: Journal special issues

5. Server does not automatically log off users when logon time expires

6. OS/2 on 10Gb drive

7. automatically log off users when logon time expires

8. any simple time planner available ?

9. Automatically log off users when logon time expires dows not work

10. Forcing a user to log off when time expires?

11. Automatically log off users when login time expires

12. "Automatically log off users when log on time expires

13. Can't log off users when idle time expires??