Add/Remove Programs icon doesn't work

Post by JMB » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 01:27:50

I have two machines that will not run the program when double clicking on
it.  I have setup of two machines that are identical configurations and one
works and the other does not.  Is there a fix to this?  I have run almost
all micrsoft patch's and have service pack 2 loaded.

1. Add/Remove programs icon doesn't work

I have had two case's of the Add/Remove programs icons within Control Panel
not work.  You click on it and nothing happens.  It makes it a bit difficult
to remove any programs if you can't bring up the interface.  I have all the
microsoft patchs and latest service pack installed.  I configured two
machines indentical in hardware and software and one works fine and the
other one doesn't.  Please help.

2. Scanner Hang in Win95

3. Add and remove programs icon doesn't work

4. Codewarrior on a budget

5. Add/Remove programs applet doesn't work

6. MIME pains

7. Add/Remove Programs doesn't work

8. Visio fails to connect to MSDE

9. "Add/Remove Programs" doesn't work

10. add/remove programs doesn't work after sp3

11. add/remove programs doesn't work after SP3

12. Add/Remove Programs doesn't work.

13. "Add/Remove Programs" doesn't work