Could anyone figure this one out??

Post by Lawrenc » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:23:05

Hi we have pc's using Windows 2000 PRO here.
  Everything works fine unless you pull the network cable
out of the back of the pc and it blue screens and re-
starts.  Also with the laptops when you are home with a
cable internet connection and you VPN in to the company
and when you disconnect from the VPN you get blue screen
and restarts.  This is happening to brand new machines.
We had them replaced and re-built the hard drive and are
still having this problem.  I have installed all service
packs also and still have same problems.
       thanks,
                 Larry