Tweakui 2K

Post by LaserRS » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

How can I unistall this application as apparently it expires as of August
14th??  I tried add/remove but it can't do it

---
Virus scanned by AVG

1. Problem with TweakUI 2K setting.

Hi,

I've recently installed and have been messing arouind with TweakUI 2000.
Now, it would appear that I have somehow altered my registry in such a way
that it displays the current Win2K version on the desktop, and TweakUI will
not clear it! Does anyone know where the registry entry is so that I can
manually delete the setting.

Thanks

Neil

ICQ 44987301

2. WANTED: Financial Calculator

3. TweakUI 2K Expired

4. OS/@ Magazine is gone

5. tweakUI for 2k?

6. OS X update available

7. TweakUI for 2k?

8. MSVC - Hogging network while syncing remote files with local buffered copies

9. TweakUI for WIN 2K?

10. Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K Advanced Server

11. Who can raise the dead? 95 and nt4 sp5 dual boot upgrade to 2k and nt4 then 2k to 2k = dead 2nd 2k.

12. Win95 client access to 2k AD and Exchange 2K

13. 2K Server upgrade FROM 2K pro