Unable to remove Windows 2000 Advance Server Operating System (Evalutation COPY)

Unable to remove Windows 2000 Advance Server Operating System (Evalutation COPY)

Post by Ron » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:33:35

I would like to Uninstall Windows 2000 Advance Server Operating System
(Evalutation COPY) and replace it with Windows XP Professional
Operating System.

In get an error (Unable to upgrade to Windows XP) when I attempt to
install Windows XP Professional onto the sytem.

What step-by-step must I go thru to clear out Windows 2000 Advance
Server Operating System (Evalutation COPY) and replace it with Windows
XP Professional Operating System.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards,

Ron S.

Unable to remove Windows 2000 Advance Server Operating System (Evalutation COPY)

Post by Jonathan Marti » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:26:26

I had that problem. I had to get a simple, win98 boot disk and format it
that way. After that, no problem.

Quote:> I would like to Uninstall Windows 2000 Advance Server Operating System