The Open Procedure for service "AppleTalk"...?

The Open Procedure for service "AppleTalk"...?

Post by Luther Ananda Mille » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:59:19

The Open Procedure for service "AppleTalk" in DLL
"C:\WINNT\System32\atkctrs.dll" failed. Performance data for this service
will not be available. Status code returned is data DWORD 0.

Anyone know why I get these messages in my Application log when I start
performance monitor, and how I can get rid of them? We are not using
AppleTalk at all, and I am not sure where to try and turn it off.

1. Default settings for "Open" "Save", "Save As" etc.

1.  I find myself jockeying through these dialog boxes time after time
getting down to the directory(s) I am truly interested in.  They seem to
consistently start at some directory I have no interest in.  What can be
done (short of setting up shortcuts) to by default go to the desired
destinations?

2.  What is the text gibberish called which occurs at times when you open
a text file in another application - ie. Works' interpretation of a Word
Perfect file which shows unintelligible collections of smiley faces, ??, ``
##**(()), boxes -- anything but clear text??  I have on occasion received
e-mail with this display?  What is it?

3.  What can be done to correct problem where CTRL+Alt+Delete does NOT
bring up the Close Programs Dialog box?  Mine works maybe l out of 20
times?

2. BBC MONITOR WIRING?

3. """""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

4. Saving Vuescan Options

5. The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL

6. Re ZDnet flunkies.

7. App Evt Log - Collect Procedure for the "Tcpip" service

8. Can not authenticate to samba from new Windows NT 4.0

9. Items in "Open" and "Save As" Dialog Boxes Sorted Incorrectly

10. Default view in "open"/"Save" dialog box

11. default view for "open"/"Save" dialog box

12. Item in "Open" and "Save As" Dialog Boxes Sorted Incorrectly

13. "Administration Tools" can not open in the "Control Panel".