Encrypt file system SOS!

Post by Michae » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:09:02

Hi,all
  I have some private file on my pc so I encrypt them,But before I reinstall
my win2K pro I forgot unencrypt them.How should I do?Any ways?Thanks.

Encrypt file system SOS!

Post by porpois » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:00:06

Only if you backed up the encryption key somewhere.

--
Steve

http://user.itl.net/~porpoise
??D??

Quote:> Hi,all
>   I have some private file on my pc so I encrypt them,But before I
reinstall
> my win2K pro I forgot unencrypt them.How should I do?Any ways?Thanks.

1. SOS;SOS;SOS ASAP

I have a little problem with my Win2000 Advance Server.
When the ex administrator installed the server he initially
did not make the system root partition big enough. Recently
i restarted the system and now it wont let me get in the
system and gives me error message of PAGEFILE, saying that
your pagefile is too small or doesn't exist and goes back
to the login screen. Now since i cant get in the system i
cant increase the file size so does anybody here know how
to increase the page file from outside the system or even
better if anyone knows how to increase the partition size
of NTFS partition.

Thanks in Advance but please i need help NOW

2. Can I post to this group?

3. sos sos l2tp

4. Problem with canon BJC-7100

5. Encrypting File System (EFS) & Smart Card

6. How to create a "compilation" of several tracks coming from diff cds

7. stepper circuit probs

8. Encrypted files kill my system

9. Disabling Encrypted file system

10. Looking for info on Encrypting File System

11. Encrypting File System

12. EFS - Encrypted File System