Outlook Deleted items appearing in the Archive Delete bin

Outlook Deleted items appearing in the Archive Delete bin

Post by f » Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:43:48

Anyone have this happen?
I emptied my Deleted items, the bun was definately empty
and then a couple of hours later when I was doing an
archive, once I had opened up the Archive folder I saw
that the bin, in the Archive had all the emails which I
had emptied in there. I checked to see the properties of
the regular Deleted items was correctly set ans itwas on
the "permanently delete" rather than move to archive. Can
any one tell me how they still wound uparchived?

1. Can I delete C: Restore/Archived Items?

I run Norton's virus program that finds infected files in
the C:_Restore/Archive folder.  It cannot delete them and
they come up every time I do a virus scan.  Can I delete
any of the files myself by going to the folder?  I get the
impression this is just a storage area for files I need to
restore at some future date.  Can I delete them if I know
which ones they are, or can I delete everying in the file?
I have 55 infected files.  There seems to be thousands
there.  Windows 2000 Professional

2. Increase size of html help font

3. Any way to delete items from the recycle bin?

4. Need SAP Portal Developer

5. Delete recycle bin items from the command line?

6. Reading pdb files and redistributing msdia20.dll..

7. Recycle Bin Does Not Show Deleted Items

8. PowerMaker Security

9. deleted items not showing up in recycle bin ?

10. Deleted files don't appear in recycle bin

11. Delete items in a folder without deleting the folder...

12. Outlook XP and Recover deleted items

13. Outlook Express deleted items removal