Install of Win 2k over Win ME messed up my hard drive

Install of Win 2k over Win ME messed up my hard drive

Post by von » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 02:38:02

I didn't know I cannot "upgrade" to Win 2k, so I did... Now, my BIOS reads my
hard drive as a 2 gig, when in fact it is 20 gigs. I tried reinstalling Win ME a
few times, I've tried reinstalling Win 2k also, I reformated the hard disk
several times, nothing! Anything, anybody? Please, help me...
Thank you.

1. Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K Advanced Server

Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K Advanced Server

    What is the difference between Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K
Advanced Server?  I own 3-4 PCs.  One of them needs to become to be Server.
It will have its own web site that allows people to access to the web site
into the server through the internet.  Please advise.

--
Regards,

Bryan Parkoff

2. Combat Flight Simulator

3. Have Win 2000 Pro, installing 2nd Hard drive & loading w/ Win 95 How?

4. can I retrieve deleted windows docs?

5. win won't start after install second hard drive

6. Developing for win32s using VC++ 4.2 and higher

7. Win 2K install on second hard drive

8. ROM socket on M100

9. Installing Win 2k Pro from Hard drive

10. Installing Win 2K Pro on top of Win 2K Server?

11. Win 2K pro won't use Win 2K DNS

12. Problem installing Win 2K SP2 and .Net if install drive is not c: