Event ID: 20106

Post by J N Katzman-TC » Fri, 13 Apr 2001 04:18:47

Has anyone found out the reason for the following
logged error message:

Remote access is unable to add interface internal
with route manager for IP protocol. The parameter
is incorrect....

00: 57 00 00 00

I have two nics public/private side and have no
problem routing outbound or inbound

Any ideas ? The error number is not in the KB

TIA

Joel Katzman
TCM Integrated Systems,  Inc.
Freeport NY

1. Event ID: 20106

Hello,
For some reason my router does not seem to function properly.
In the eventlog there is the following entry:

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: RemoteAccess
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 20106
    Date:  22-2-2001
    Time:  15:30:16
    User:  N/A
    Computer: ITHO-R01
    Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
protocol.
    The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

    Data:
    0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

Searching both on the Technet CD's and on the Microsoft site, I cannot find
an answer.
Anybody a suggestion ?

Thanks,
Fred

2. Please HELP with Asuscom TA 200ST (external) in Windows 98

3. RemoteAccess error w/ interface Internal / Event ID 20106

4. Expert system packages for business

5. Event ID 20106

6. Position available for ASP.Net/C# Developers

7. Event ID: 20106

8. lost outlook contacts

9. HELP! Event ID:20106

10. Event ID: 20106