How to install Win2k with SCIS RAID 5?

Post by Redha » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:18:40

I have the Server of dual CPU, SCIS RAID 5 connected
3 Harddisks. When I installed Windows 2000 Server, the
screen appear the error during starting windows. Is it
other method to install for SCIS RAID 5?
Any expert can help me? Pls!

How to install Win2k with SCIS RAID 5?

Post by Mark » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:20:33

You probably need to load the SCSI driver when it asks b/c it isn't native
in 2000.

--
Mark M, CCA, CNE 4 & 5, MCSE +I 4 & 2000
www.mcse2000.com

Quote:> I have the Server of dual CPU, SCIS RAID 5 connected