win2000 ad server hang w nvidia tnt2 ultra

win2000 ad server hang w nvidia tnt2 ultra

Post by nichola » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:13:13



Hi, I installed a while ago the hole computer with win2000
pro. every was fine. I restarted with 2000 ad server and
since I installed nvidia drivers, the computer hangs a
lot. if i stay with the 4 colors "drivers", every things
is ok. anybody knows what to do? Keep in mind that it was
working before so it's not a heat problem, defective
graphic card... and changing the card is NOT a solution
Thanks
 
 
 

win2000 ad server hang w nvidia tnt2 ultra

Post by Rick Kingslan [MSAE » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:00:36


Which version of drivers are you using?  I'm using the 11.00 drivers with no
problems.

More info, please....
--
Rick Kingslan  MCSE+I,  MCT
Associate eXPert
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone


Quote:> Hi, I installed a while ago the hole computer with win2000
> pro. every was fine. I restarted with 2000 ad server and
> since I installed nvidia drivers, the computer hangs a
> lot. if i stay with the 4 colors "drivers", every things
> is ok. anybody knows what to do? Keep in mind that it was
> working before so it's not a heat problem, defective
> graphic card... and changing the card is NOT a solution
> Thanks


 
 
 

win2000 ad server hang w nvidia tnt2 ultra

Post by Charlie » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:04:09


The 11.0 drivers are for Win 98 and ME ONLY



> Which version of drivers are you using?  I'm using the 11.00 drivers with
no
> problems.

> More info, please....
> --
> Rick Kingslan  MCSE+I,  MCT
> Associate eXPert
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone



> > Hi, I installed a while ago the hole computer with win2000
> > pro. every was fine. I restarted with 2000 ad server and
> > since I installed nvidia drivers, the computer hangs a
> > lot. if i stay with the 4 colors "drivers", every things
> > is ok. anybody knows what to do? Keep in mind that it was
> > working before so it's not a heat problem, defective
> > graphic card... and changing the card is NOT a solution
> > Thanks

 
 
 

win2000 ad server hang w nvidia tnt2 ultra

Post by Rick Kingslan [MSAE » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:43:03


Really?  Working here.  Unless nVidia failed on bumbing a version number on
the drivers.
--
Rick Kingslan  MCSE+I,  MCT
Associate eXPert
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone


> The 11.0 drivers are for Win 98 and ME ONLY


message

> > Which version of drivers are you using?  I'm using the 11.00 drivers
with
> no
> > problems.

> > More info, please....
> > --
> > Rick Kingslan  MCSE+I,  MCT
> > Associate eXPert
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone



> > > Hi, I installed a while ago the hole computer with win2000
> > > pro. every was fine. I restarted with 2000 ad server and
> > > since I installed nvidia drivers, the computer hangs a
> > > lot. if i stay with the 4 colors "drivers", every things
> > > is ok. anybody knows what to do? Keep in mind that it was
> > > working before so it's not a heat problem, defective
> > > graphic card... and changing the card is NOT a solution
> > > Thanks

 
 
 

win2000 ad server hang w nvidia tnt2 ultra

Post by Rick Kingslan [MSAE » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:44:25


Nicholas,

As an update, the 12.41 version drivers are available directly from nVidia
at :

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=windows2000

--
Rick Kingslan  MCSE+I,  MCT
Associate eXPert
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone


Quote:> Hi, I installed a while ago the hole computer with win2000
> pro. every was fine. I restarted with 2000 ad server and
> since I installed nvidia drivers, the computer hangs a
> lot. if i stay with the 4 colors "drivers", every things
> is ok. anybody knows what to do? Keep in mind that it was
> working before so it's not a heat problem, defective
> graphic card... and changing the card is NOT a solution
> Thanks

 
 
 

1. win 2000 hangs with nvidia tnt2 ultra agp card

Hi, I installed a while ago the hole computer with win2000
pro. every was fine. I restarted with 2000 ad server and
since I installed nvidia drivers, the computer hangs a
lot. if i stay with the 4 colors "drivers", every things
is ok. anybody knows what to do? Keep in mind that it was
working before so it's not a heat problem, defective
graphic card... and changing the card is NOT a solution
Thanks

2. SGI O2, NT box or ?????

3. Video Driver Problems (nVidia TNT2 Ultra)

4. 554 rewrite error

5. NVIDIA TNT2 Ultra problem

6. Firewall suggestion

7. Drivers for NVidia TNT2 Ultra

8. TEX, DVIPS, XDVI on the PC?

9. win2000 ad server hangs with nvidia crad

10. nVidia TNT2 detected as nVidia Vanta & Black Screen

11. good drivers for nVidia Riva TNT2 M64 on Win2000 Pro ?

12. windows 2000 ad server hangs w nvidia graphic card

13. Quake2 on Win2k and TNT2 Ultra