App Evt Log - Collect Procedure for the "Tcpip" service

App Evt Log - Collect Procedure for the "Tcpip" service

Post by Doug » Tue, 06 May 2003 22:50:16

Win 2000 5.00.2195 SP3.

The Collect Procedure for the "Tcpip" service in
DLL "C:\WINNT\system32\Perfctrs.dll" generated an
exception or returned an invalid status. Performance data
returned by  counter DLL will be not be returned in Perf
Data Block. Exception or  status code returned is data
DWORD 0.

Anyone know how to resolve this error?

App Evt Log - Collect Procedure for the "Tcpip" service

Post by Nut Cracke » Wed, 07 May 2003 01:35:03

Unless you need to use the Performance Monitor to look at your TCPIP
metrics, dont worry about it. Its common enought that the PerfCtrs.dll file
gets jacked..

You can try to remove and then re-install IP. then reapply the SP (if
necessary) and all the hotfixes...

NuTs

Quote:

> Win 2000 5.00.2195 SP3.

> The Collect Procedure for the "Tcpip" service in
> DLL "C:\WINNT\system32\Perfctrs.dll" generated an
> exception or returned an invalid status. Performance data
> returned by  counter DLL will be not be returned in Perf
> Data Block. Exception or  status code returned is data
> DWORD 0.

> Anyone know how to resolve this error?

1. The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL

I get this every 2 hours on a windows2000 server

Event ID 1010
Source: Perflib
The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL
"C:\WINNT\System32\rasctrs.dll" generated an exception or returned an
invalid status. Performance data returned by counter DLL will be not be
returned in Perf Data Block. Exception or status code returned is data DWORD
0.

I tried to search the support.microsoft.com pages but I did not find
anything that made any sence.

Anyone?

Best regard Terry

2. New England Betas

3. """""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

4. Quicktime

5. The Open Procedure for service "AppleTalk"...?

6. Power supply of cube fails

7. Force "Log Off" After xx Minutes On W2K Pro "Client" Computer???

8. SCANJET SCANNER DRIVER/SOFTWARE NEEDED... HELP PLEASE

9. Changing who Win2k "assumes" who will be logging on to "this computer?"

10. can't "run this command" from "performance logs and alerts"

11. Logging "Ending a task" and "log off's"

12. Force "Log Off" After xx Minutes On W2K Pro "Client" Computer???

13. service "log on as a service" right, and GPO