Post by Robert Kolke » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:22:17

Is there a simple way to load ME or 98 onto a FAT 32 SCSI that's attached to
a 2000 Machine. The problem I'm facing is that the Dos Command does not
attach the scsi drive.

Robert Kolker

1. load=load=load=load=

When I start up my Windows 2000, I receive a message that
says:
Cannot find the file 'load=load=load=load=' specified in
the registry, etc.

This is followed by a Desktop message that says:
Could not load or run the file 'load=load=load=load='
specified in the registry.  Make sure the file exists on
your computer or remove the reference to it in the
registry.

Could anyone please, please help me?  Thanks :-)

2. OSPF to Portmasters in different Class-C's, any ideas??

3. "load=load=load=" error on startup of Win2k

4. xntpd on Pyramid under DC/OSx?

5. Error says "cannot find load=load=load="

6. Access to AS400 with a browser and NT server

7. on load win2000 drivers don't load

8. AS4100 / DEC Server 7300 differences

9. CryptoAPI will not load when logged into domain, but loads when local

10. ks.sys fails to load during startup, Windows stops loading on a blue screen

11. very slowly load "Loading your Personal Setting"

12. At Boot :Cannot load profile...Loading temp profile

13. HC1 load error and SC1 load error