Cannot Delete File: Cannot Read From The Source File or Disk

Cannot Delete File: Cannot Read From The Source File or Disk

Post by Corey Ehrenwert » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:49:39

I have a file buried in my temporary internet files that I
cannot delete. It is ShowFolder[1]. It is a 0 byte file
that I can't seem to delete, move, rename, or edit. Anyone
have any ideas on how to get rid of this file??

Thanks,
--Corey

1. "Cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk."

Hello,

After a Nimda virus infection on Windows 2000 Server (I'm clean now !!!)
I discoverded that I had some folders with strange names in my disk!
The names included characters that the NTFS does not allows!
What is more I can't delete those folders! I get the message I wrote in the
subject !!!
I tried will all possible ways that Windows provide but had no luck!

Any ideas ???

Thanks,
Kostas

2. Sampling rate

3. Cannot delete file: Cannot read fromthe source file or disk.

4. Ethernet 10baseT/100baseTX spectral density ?

5. "Cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk"

6. Draw back of using SBS2k compared to exchange and windows 2k server.

7. cannot delete file: cannot read from the source file or disk

8. Covad v. Network Access Solutions

9. Cannot delete file: cannot read from the source file or disk

10. Cannot delete file: Cannot find source file or disk

11. cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source

12. Cannot delete file cannot read from source......

13. Cannot read from the source file or disk.