Window Explorer showing Duplicates Icon

Post by Christophe » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:47:57

HI ...

When I click the Windows explorer, I saw 2 C drives and
network places. However, I see only 1 C drive and network
place when I right click "My Computer"

Any idea what's cauing it ?

1. Windows Explorer not showing graphic icons

Help!!
In windows explorer, icons for graphic files like JPG or any other known types,
no longer appear as minatures of the files. In thumnail view they are shown, but
only of course one at a time.
Is there an option or setting somewhere that I've mistakenly turned off?? Being
able to view all the images at once saves so much time!

Any help appreciated

Geoff

2. doubly use adresses

3. DLL's shows icon's in Windows Explorer

4. Fix Paks on CD ?

5. Cannot create shortcuts in Windows Explorer - No Show Desktop icon - Cannot access My Documents.

6. NEw software try out IOS

7. Problems with no icons showing. Windows explorer failure

8. IMac Eudora Light and System 8.6

9. MS application Icons showing as Generic Windows icons

10. Schedule task ICON does not show up in \\IPADDRESS in Explorer

11. How do you change Windows Explorer Toolbar icons to the small icons?

12. Windows Explorer Doesn't show Properties Window

13. Icon to show internet connectivity not showing up in system tray...