Removing Printer Drivers

Post by jalbrin » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:15:23

Just deleting a printer in W2K Server doesn't remove the
drivers.  When I go to add the printer again and select
additional drivers, all the ones that were checked before
are still checked mark and it won't allow me to deselect
them.  How can I do this.

When I added my LJ1100 printer and only added the drivers
for win95/98 and NT4/2000 I was able to see the printer
from my Win9x Client workstations.  But when I previously
had added an Epson, but selected the Windows 2000 only, I
could not see this printer from any Win9x Client
workstation.  I believe it has to do with having selected
the Windows 2000 driver only.  I want to change this.

Removing Printer Drivers

Post by AR » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:53:49

You have to go to the printers Windows, File - Server Properties
--

Ciao
Andrea Rinaldi