TS and Network Application

Post by Zach Arsha » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 20:11:13

Hi;
I have a problem with one client product that I installed
on TS 2000. This product is connecting to another server
from TS. Only two connections can be done and then the
third is forced to disconnect
any suggestions?

TS and Network Application

Post by Elijah Goodwi » Sun, 02 Sep 2001 13:36:08

Are you sure your server isn't in remote administrator mode?
That allows only a max of two connections to the terminal server.

Elijah Goodwin

Quote:> Hi;
> I have a problem with one client product that I installed
> on TS 2000. This product is connecting to another server
> from TS. Only two connections can be done and then the
> third is forced to disconnect
> any suggestions?

1. Running network Application in TS

Need a little direstion here.

Running TS in App Mode. The application to run is Solomon
which is located on another server and accessed normally
through a network mapped drive of S:\\blah\blah. I think
I read somewhere that TS doesn't support drive mappings.
I would like to have user run this application upon logon
so that they don't have access to the desktop. Right now
if I have test user logon they get an error... The System
cannot find the path specified. The working directory is
invalid S:\blah. Please check the working directory in
the client configuration. Seems as though the TS Client
is trying to run the app befor the logon script is run to
map the network drive where the .exe is located. How Can
I fix or get around this?

2. Form Validation phrase?

3. Can't Connect to TS...no TS liscenses shows in TS Licensing

4. WTB (US) EZ135 removable drive

5. TS - Admin or Application Mode?

6. Help on Settling an Argument About Leased T1 Lines

7. Does Application Security Tool Work with Windows 2003 TS?

8. Application Object and DataSet

9. Application Calls to %SYSTEMROOT% for TS User

10. TS with 16 bit application error

11. How do I configure Application Center Test under TS

12. TS toggle between different applications in full screen mode?

13. Pre Req to TS applications