VPN-ADSL

Post by Jose Benit » Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:29:44

I can`t connect to vpn server with my ADSL connection. Is there  a
compatibility problem ?

thanks

VPN-ADSL

Post by C?nsultant » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:19:07

what error are you getting?

Quote:> I can`t connect to vpn server with my ADSL connection. Is there  a
> compatibility problem ?

> thanks

VPN-ADSL

Post by James Hughe » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:20:26

You have dial in rights?

> what error are you getting?

> > I can`t connect to vpn server with my ADSL connection. Is there  a
> > compatibility problem ?

> > thanks

1. Windows 2k VPN connectivity within a ADSL VPN connection problem

Problem,

We use VPN to connect to the internet (ISP). When that connection is
established we want to connect to a win 2k vpn server. The client who is
using windows Millennium is getting a error that the vpn adapter is already
in use (which is logical). How can we solve this problem. Clients need to
access our server via internet to work at home and those people don't run
windows 2000, cause of the slow pc's.

Please help.

Thnx for your time,

Bas

2. Cable Modem

3. VPN ISDN "OK" ADSL "NO GO"

4. NMOS RAMS

5. Slow VPN using ADSL

6. Gateway to BIX

7. VPN and disk mapping over ADSL

8. VxWorks under Power Pc

9. Telstra ADSL and VPN

10. Connection Problems with Windows 2000 professional, ADSL and VPN

11. Problems with VPN and ADSL

12. MS VPN Connection over ADSL Internet access

13. ADSL and VPN crashes Windows 2000 Amature, and rightly so