System time on a Win2k Pro WS

Post by Matt Tamme » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

This could be a hardware problem but I have to ask.  Every time I boot this
particular machine it comes up with a time exactly 8 hrs behind local time.
I am in the Pacific time zone and have that set in the date time panel.  I
set time properly and it is fine until I shut down.  The fact that it is
consistently 8 hrs off leads me to think that Win2k is doing this.  Any
ideas out there?

Matt Tammen

System time on a Win2k Pro WS

Post by Andrej Budj » Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Try to update your BIOS.
Are you connected to a w2k domain?

Andrej
--
Andrej Budja, MCSE+I, MVP

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:11:36 -0000, "Matt Tammen"