Event ID: 20106

Post by ESX2 » Tue, 01 May 2001 02:57:34

have you already meet this problem, Please , have you an idea of the problem

I am running RRAS as a internet & NAT  Server, I am having this error message
since i replaced a old analogue modem to a cable modem.

Event ID 20106 from the "system log" of the event viewer.
Source: Remote Access

RemoteAccess    Error   None    20106   N/A

Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP protocol.
The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

1. Event ID: 20106

Hello,
For some reason my router does not seem to function properly.
In the eventlog there is the following entry:

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: RemoteAccess
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 20106
    Date:  22-2-2001
    Time:  15:30:16
    User:  N/A
    Computer: ITHO-R01
    Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
protocol.
    The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

    Data:
    0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

Searching both on the Technet CD's and on the Microsoft site, I cannot find
an answer.
Anybody a suggestion ?

Thanks,
Fred

2. Date ind Drawings ?

3. RemoteAccess error w/ interface Internal / Event ID 20106

4. Best way to use Exchange

5. Event ID 20106

6. How to use LoadDriver function?

7. HELP! Event ID:20106