NVIDIA press release

Post by Bruce Sinclai » Sat, 04 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hey thats great just wish they had the drivers for ddr cards like the
annihilator pro :(

> As promissed....

> http://www.nvidia.com/Products.nsf/htmlmedia/software_drivers.html

> Use the new detonator... Althought it does not specifically saay Win2000
> I've had it running on my Win2000 final for about 2 weeks....

> Buzz

> > Actually I have GeForce, and that is not really supported out of the box.
> > TNT2 drivers work, but 3D is not good.
> > Also beta GeForce drivers make my taskbar quiver once in a while.  My TCO
> > went up again.

> > > They probably mean that MS has included there drivers in the release,
> > > because there's no win2k driver in the site!!

> > > --

> > > Toby Broom

> > > Take the z off

> > > 100%

> NVIDIA's

NVIDIA press release

Post by Toby Broo » Sun, 05 Mar 2000 04:00:00

The 3.78 and before drives work fine with my DDR GeForce

--

Toby Broom

remove the z

> Hey thats great just wish they had the drivers for ddr cards like the
> annihilator pro :(

> > As promissed....

> > http://www.nvidia.com/Products.nsf/htmlmedia/software_drivers.html

> > Use the new detonator... Althought it does not specifically saay Win2000
> > I've had it running on my Win2000 final for about 2 weeks....

> > Buzz

> > > Actually I have GeForce, and that is not really supported out of the
box.
> > > TNT2 drivers work, but 3D is not good.
> > > Also beta GeForce drivers make my taskbar quiver once in a while.  My
TCO
> > > went up again.

> > NVIDIA's

anywhere.

NVIDIA press release

Post by Ron Mors » Sun, 05 Mar 2000 04:00:00

3.78 best and most reliable for me.

Regards

> The 3.78 and before drives work fine with my DDR GeForce

> --

> Toby Broom

> remove the z

> > Hey thats great just wish they had the drivers for ddr cards like the
> > annihilator pro :(

> > > As promissed....

> > > http://www.nvidia.com/Products.nsf/htmlmedia/software_drivers.html

> > > Use the new detonator... Althought it does not specifically saay
Win2000
> > > I've had it running on my Win2000 final for about 2 weeks....

> > > Buzz

> box.
My
> TCO

> release,

> grew by

> > > NVIDIA's

> anywhere.

1. Important Press Release

Important to whom?

Press Release Source: Victor Industries Victor Industries Signs Canadian
Distributor Wednesday October 4, 1:00 am ET MCMINNVILLE, Ore.--(BUSINESS
WIRE)--Oct. 2, 2002--Victor Industries, Inc. (OTCBB:VICI - News) announced
that the Company has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with
Servimex Canada LTD. Servimex will have exclusive distribution rights in
Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile. "Leandro has arranged the
production of a Canadian approved version of our ENVIROLIZER(tm) box with
both French and English on the package. His initial order of 5 tons will be
shipped in one ton super sacks and boxed locally. We have been concentrating
our efforts at marketing primarily in the west so far but have received some
interest from the East coast as well. As I said in our last release I will
announce distributors as they are signed," said Carson Coleman CEO of the
Company. "The exclusive nature of Servimex Canada LTD is dependent on
certain minimum orders in which I have confidence Mr. Silva can meet and
hopefully exceed. We have to remember that this is the first product of its
kind offered on the market and to expect a lengthy educational process.
However, as the consumer comes to realize the convenience of watering and
fertilizing their plants less frequently as well as the environmental
benefits of reducing nitrate and phosphate pollution the Company believes
our orders will continue to increase." This news release may contain
forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements are subject to risks and
uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from those
projected in the forward-looking statements. The Company may experience
significant fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic,
competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operation results
to vary significantly from those in prior periods, and those projected in
forward-looking statements. Information with respect to these factors which
could materially affect the company and its operations are included on
certain forms the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

or Servimex Canada LTD Leandro Silva, 204/452-0964 Fax: 204/452-9936

Alert

2. Buy, sell, and trade used hardware and software

3. format ez135 in pc format

4. Press Release Response

5. Administrators password wont work

6. Start button presses but does not release

7. Which micro?

8. Windows Press Release

9. nVidia TNT2 detected as nVidia Vanta & Black Screen

10. When will the next release of Windows 2000 professional Resource Kit release ?