Looking for info on Encrypting File System

Looking for info on Encrypting File System

Post by Jen » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

Looking for independent reviews of EFS, or any in-depth info.

TIA

Looking for info on Encrypting File System

Post by Tim Hines, MCS » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

Check this out
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/library/howitworks/security/encr...

--
Tim Hines, MCSE, MCP+I

Quote:> Looking for independent reviews of EFS, or any in-depth info.

> TIA

Looking for info on Encrypting File System

Post by Andrej Budj » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

Also Windows 2000 Magazine had few articles about EFS. If you want
in-depth info look for Mark Russinovich.

Andrej
--
Mastering Windows 2000

Quote:>Looking for independent reviews of EFS, or any in-depth info.

>TIA

1. Looking for detailed info about File Associations

Hi,

can anyone guide me to detailed info about Windows File Associations?
I'm looking for info that can help me understand the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
associations in the registry (adding/changing actions for specific file
associations, adding/changing/deleting entries in the 'Open With...' menu,
etc.).

Thx!
Chris.

2. FSNav & Fs2K

3. Looking for info on files

4. COM optional out parameter

5. Encrypting File System (EFS) & Smart Card

6. Undeliverable Mail

7. I need help my computer always give me this message...

8. Encrypted files kill my system

9. Disabling Encrypted file system

10. Encrypting File System

11. EFS - Encrypted File System