Power Scheme Settings !Need Help!

Post by Spiro Angel » Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:30:08

Subject:
Power Scheme Settings !Need Help!

Hi,

I have Windows 2000 Professional on a Giga-byte motherboard GA-7IXE
I have a Quantum Atlas 10K 9WLS SCSI HD
I have a Adaptec SCSI Card 19160 Ultra160 SCSI

I installed Windows 2000 Professional for the first time and I set the Power
Scheme Settings to Turn off the hard disk after 1 hour.  After 1 hour the HD
was turned off.  Everything worked fine.

I re-installed a brand new installation of Windows 2000 professional. I
tried to recreate the same scenario and the HD refuses to turn off.
I called Quantum and they told me that it has nothing to do with the HD.

Any reason why is this happening and any possible solution to this?
Thank you in advance.

Spiro

1. Power Scheme Settings !Need Help!

Subject:
Power Scheme Settings !Need Help!

Hi,

I have Windows 2000 Professional on a Giga-byte motherboard GA-7IXE
I have a Quantum Atlas 10K 9WLS SCSI HD
I have a Adaptec SCSI Card 19160 Ultra160 SCSI

I installed Windows 2000 Professional for the first time and I set the Power
Scheme Settings to Turn off the hard disk after 1 hour.  After 1 hour the HD
was turned off.  Everything worked fine.

I re-installed a brand new installation of Windows 2000 professional. I
tried to recreate the same scenario and the HD refuses to turn off.
I called Quantum and they told me that it has nothing to do with the HD.

Any reason why is this happening and any possible solution to this?
Thank you in advance.

Spiro

2. Makemap is ignoring -DNEWDB

3. fatal exception 0E at 0028:******** in VxD Mcscan32

4. making blank discs for emulators

5. Setting Default Power Scheme

6. Multiple copies of email

7. Power management Options, Power scheme rights

8. Need Help with Power Management Setting

9. Power Scheme hElP

10. Need help with DNS Scheme with ISP

11. Power scheme does not activate