Change Password status?

Post by Thomas Remah » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00

All,

Back in July there was a thread on setting password and am checking to see
if anyone has been successful at changing the password for a user? I would
love to see (i.e. sample code) how it is done via LDAP C-SDK (preferable) or
ADSI (C/C++). Whenever I issue the SetPassword method, I get "unknown user
name or bad password". Other attributes can be read OK and I use the
Administrator's credentials when binding!

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated,

Thomas

1. Password Expiry Status

Hello,
I am connected to the local network through a machine on which I have
Administrative privileges. The entire network is based on Windows2000.
The network administrator has set the password expiry period as 42 days. Is
there anyway by which I can find out the number of days, currently
remaining, before my password expires ?
Thanks,
Ashish.

2. 2nd posting....any help would be appreciated

3. Swapping domain names?

4. AD Prompting that password is expiring after the password has already been changed

5. REQ: Rosewood fil

6. Changing a password via ASP and ADSI - the old and new password still work!

7. Assembler Graphics Help please

8. Can't change the status of any services

9. LAN connection status can only be changed as admin

10. Printing Status changes to Not Available

11. Caps and Num Lock changing status

12. Remote user could not change the password when the password expires