How to delete a service from Windows 2000 Services list

How to delete a service from Windows 2000 Services list

Post by Jimmy Andersso » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 03:48:55

Check out Delsrv.exe from the Resource Kit, it's a command-line tool that
unregisters a service with the Services Control Manager.

You can also delete the service via the Registry,
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory

Quote:> How can we delete a service from the list of services from