Microsoft Explorer, Search and Stack Overflow Error Problem

Microsoft Explorer, Search and Stack Overflow Error Problem

Post by Wali Aktha » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:46:35

Hi,

Ever since I installed Windows 2000 SP1 I have had this annoying problem.
Whenever I try to do a search from either the start->search or
explorer->search options my Visual C++ editor starts up and gives the error
message

Unhandled exception in explorer.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.

I have recently installed SP2 but still the problem occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

1. Windows Explorer, Searching and Stack Overflow Error Problem

Hi,

Ever since I installed Windows 2000 SP1 I have had this annoying problem.
Whenever I try to do a search from either the start->search or
explorer->search options my Visual C++ editor starts up and gives the error
message

Unhandled exception in explorer.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.

I have recently installed SP2 but still the problem occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

2. Invalid Win32 Apps

3. Windows Explorer, Searchin and Stack Overflow Problem

4. Money vs Quicken 2002?

5. Rundll32 and "stack overflow problem" errors

6. netflow cache and output traffic

7. Runtime error - Stack overflow problem with an old Windows 95 Kidpix program

8. ?e310 thinks battery self recharge?

9. Explorer.exe: The application overflowed its stack!

10. stack overflow error message

11. stack overflow errors

12. Windows protection error - internal stack overflow

13. Protection error and stack overflow