For more information, go to http://www25.brinkster.com/ChicagoTech
Please don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services.
Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.
Robert Lin, CNE & MCSE
Windows & Network Support, Tips and FAQs on
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Quote:> i have installed 2 network cards in a win 2k server with
> ip's using different subnets but a software package i run
> is shouting on both interfaces. how do i set the
> interfaces so one will only reach the outside world and
> the other will only talk to the internal network?
1. .Net Com Add-ins for Word 2000 does not register in Windows 2000 Server
I have developed a Word-Addin using Vb.net. I have created
a Setup File for deployment. On Windows 2000 professional
machines the Add-in get registered in the Installation
process. But on Windows 2000 server machine Installation
is successful but The Add-in is not registered during
installation process. I have to manually register the Add-
in to get it started. The add-in does not have a strong
name so I have specified the location of Installation
Folder to that of winword.exe
2. avg node depth or path length for t-ary trees, t>2 ?
3. Dual NIC's in 2000 Server - Why ?
4. How to assign *.ico files to a program in Warp?
5. Ctrl+Ins, Shift+Ins, Shift+cursor
6. How to adjust display size on SUN 16-17" monitor.
7. 2 nic's (SMC 9432TX) in a W2K Advanced Server doesn't work
8. USB scanners
9. Win2k Server & Dual NIC's/LAN's
10. RIS server doesn't respond when 2 NIC's enabled
11. 'Upgrade' from Windows 2000 Server to Windows 2000 Professional
12. Windows 2000 Server Requests Terminal Services to be in 'Server Mode'
13. Bonding 2 NIC's into one "virtual" NIC