How do I delete a network connection once I created one!

How do I delete a network connection once I created one!

Post by dcl » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 05:53:00

I tried just to delete it and it would not let me!
Windows 2000

--
Sincerely,

Aaron Adolph ASLA
Torre / Design Consortium Ltd.
5005 Magazine Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
504-899-2932 Phone
504-897-5088  Fax

http://www.t-dcl.com

How do I delete a network connection once I created one!

Post by Gary Dunlo » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:22:35

who are you logged in as - only admin can do that.

> I tried just to delete it and it would not let me!
> Windows 2000

> --
> Sincerely,

> Aaron Adolph ASLA
> Torre / Design Consortium Ltd.
> 5005 Magazine Street
> New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
> 504-899-2932 Phone
> 504-897-5088  Fax

> http://www.t-dcl.com

1. Dial-Up Networking works once per session, Shutdown then dies at 'Closing Network Connections'

For some reason, this is a new 'feature', and I don't think I've changed
anything with my drivers or Dial-Up Networking. The first time since
reboot that I dial out and connect, everything is fine. However, once I
hang up, a) my cable modem connection, which use to 'reassert' itself
(i.e. I could browse the Internet, dial my POP etc. via the cable
modem), no longer appears to go out to the Internet, though it maintains
connectivity among my local LAN, b) the next time I dial out, it hangs
during 'Verifying User ID and Password', and c) when I shutdown the
machine hangs during 'Closing Network Connections'.

Is this a case of reinstalling the modem drivers, reinstalling a
particular part of Win 2k, applying a patch I don't know of, or changing
some of my Networking settings?

Thanks!
--
----------------------------------

Share my Porsche Obsession:
http://www.mindspring.com/~blained/homepage.html

2. Pline Plotting Problem

3. No network connection one first boot - works with re-boot.

4. NUCA (Reminder)

5. one machine - two network cards, one internet connection

6. Prophecy Of the Shadow

7. VPN - A VPN server requires that one connection be used as the private network connection

8. Delete Existing and Create New One

9. Can delete partition-How create one?

10. DHCP - one server, two nics, one physical network, two networks, two scopes

11. How to transfer (copy) 20 created connections from one Win2000Prof to another?